I’ve been eating like shit the past couple of days so in order to get back on track I decided to cook every vegetable in the house and eat it for dinner. The result was so fucking delicious. Like it might be the only thing I ever eat again.
Italian Roasted Veggies over Spinach
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 small zucchini, cut into half moons
- 2 big handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 1 small head of garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/3-1/2 cup of good quality Italian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh spinach, lightly dressed
Combine everything but the spinach in a large bowl and put it in the fridge to marinate for at least two hours. When you’re ready to roast the veggies, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and bake on a lined roasting pan/baking sheet for about 20 minutes, turning halfway through. Serve on a bed of spinach that’s been tossed with a few teaspoons of Italian dressing.