• one small head of cauliflower
• one can of garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
• 1/4 cup of red lentils
• 4-5 cloves of minced garlic (it should be known that I like copious amounts of garlic, so if you don’t just tone it down)
• 2 cans of light coconut milk
• 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
• 2 tablespoons of minced ginger
• 1 tablespoon of minced lemongrass
• 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
• juice of two limes
• cilantro and/or Thai sweet basil for garnish
Chop up cauliflower and sautee with garlic in olive oil until garlic is tender.
Add everything else and bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for 25-30 minutes.
Serve over rice or couscous.
Add a stupid amount of Sriracha.