So I made cookies, and Holy Mother of Pearl they were delicious.
- 1 cup Earth Balance vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Ener-G replacer eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned oats
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of mini vegan chocolate chips
Cream shortening, sugars, egg replacer, and vanilla together. In a seperate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, then slowly incorporate it into the wet ingredients. Next mix in oats and chocolate chips, stirring until everything is mixed togather nicely. The mixture will be sort of crumbly, but that’s fine. Make golf ball sized dough balls and slightly flatten them on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before moving them to a cooling rack.